Get ready for an adrenaline-filled experience at Bristol Motor Speedway! With a seating capacity of over 160,000, finding the perfect spot to watch the race can be overwhelming. But fear not, we’ve got you covered! Our comprehensive guide will help you find the best seat for your budget and ensure you get the most out of your Bristol Motor Speedway tickets.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan or a first-time spectator, understanding the Bristol Motor Speedway seating chart is key to enjoying your experience to the fullest. From prime locations at the start/finish line to affordable seats with a great view of the action, we’ll help you navigate the different sections and choose the perfect spot to watch the race. So buckle up and let’s get started!
Locating the Perfect Spot to Watch the Action
Choosing the perfect spot to watch the race at Bristol Motor Speedway can make or break your experience. Fortunately, there are plenty of options to suit every budget and preference. Below are a few things to consider when selecting your seats:
Location, Location, Location
- Turn 1: This section offers an excellent view of the cars as they enter Turn 1 and head down the backstretch. Seats in this area are great for catching the initial acceleration and the high speeds on the straightaway.
- Turn 2: Fans in this section will get a great view of the cars as they come out of Turn 2 and race down the backstretch. You’ll also be able to see the cars as they go into Turn 3.
- Turn 3: This section is ideal for those who want to see the cars as they come out of Turn 4 and head down the front stretch towards the start/finish line. You’ll also get a view of the cars as they go into Turn 3.
- Start/Finish Line: Seats in this section offer an up-close view of the start/finish line and the checkered flag. You’ll also be able to see the cars as they enter Turn 1 and exit Turn 4.
Height and Angle
The height and angle of your seats can also impact your viewing experience. For example, if you’re seated too low, you may have difficulty seeing over other fans or the safety walls. Conversely, if you’re too high up, you may miss out on some of the action happening on the track. The key is to find a balance that works for you.
Amenities and Extras
Finally, consider any amenities or extras that may be included with your seats. Some sections offer access to air-conditioned areas, VIP parking, and even food and drink packages. While these may come at an additional cost, they can be worth it for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
With these factors in mind, you’re ready to select the perfect spot to watch the action at Bristol Motor Speedway. So whether you’re cheering on your favorite driver or simply taking in the excitement, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time!
Understanding Bristol Motor Speedway Seating Charts
When it comes to attending a race at Bristol Motor Speedway, one of the most important things to understand is the seating chart. With a capacity of over 140,000 spectators, there are a wide variety of seating options available, each with its own unique view of the track. Here’s what you need to know about the seating charts at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Firstly, it’s important to note that the track is divided into two main seating areas: the grandstands and the infield. The grandstands are located on the outer perimeter of the track and provide a bird’s eye view of the action, while the infield offers a more immersive experience, with fans able to get up close and personal with the cars and drivers.
If you’re looking for a traditional race viewing experience, grandstand seating is the way to go. There are several sections to choose from, including:
- Pearson Tower: Located on the front stretch of the track, Pearson Tower offers a great view of the start/finish line and pit road.
- Wallace Tower: Located on the back stretch of the track, Wallace Tower offers a view of the entire backstretch and turn 3.
- Bill France Tower: Located in turn 2, Bill France Tower provides a view of the backstretch and turn 2.
If you’re looking for a more unique race experience, the infield is the place to be. There are several options to choose from, including:
- Infield Motorhome Camping: Bring your own RV and park it in the infield for the weekend. This option offers a one-of-a-kind experience and puts you right in the middle of the action.
- Infield Tent Camping: Don’t have an RV? No problem. You can still camp in the infield by pitching a tent in one of the designated camping areas.
- Infield Fan Zone: Located in the center of the infield, the Fan Zone offers a variety of interactive displays and activities, as well as a view of the track from ground level.
When it comes to attending a race at Bristol Motor Speedway, understanding the seating charts is key to ensuring you have the best possible experience. Whether you prefer the bird’s eye view of the grandstands or the immersive experience of the infield, there’s something for everyone at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The Best Seat for Your Budget
Choosing the perfect seat at a sports event can be tricky, especially when you’re working with a tight budget. However, with a little bit of research and planning, you can find a great seat that won’t break the bank.
If you’re on a budget, consider sitting in the grandstand. While they may not offer the best view of the action, they are typically the most affordable option. You can also check for discounted seats in the upper levels or in the end zones. These seats may be farther from the action, but they can still offer a great view at a lower price point.
Factors to Consider
- Budget: Determine how much you can spend on a ticket before looking for seats.
- Location: Consider where you want to sit in the venue and how that will affect the price of the ticket.
- Time of day: Seats that are in the shade or have a better view of the sunset may be more expensive.
Tips for Finding Affordable Seats
- Buy early: Tickets tend to be cheaper the earlier you buy them, so don’t wait until the last minute to purchase.
- Check resale sites: Sites like StubHub and SeatGeek can offer affordable options for sold-out events.
- Look for promotions: Many venues offer promotions or discounts for certain groups, such as students or military personnel.
Ultimately, the best seat for your budget will depend on your individual preferences and priorities. By taking into account factors such as your budget, location, and time of day, and following these tips for finding affordable seats, you can score a great seat at a sports event without breaking the bank.
Getting the Most Out of Your Bristol Motor Speedway Experience
Attending a race at Bristol Motor Speedway is a unique experience that can be enjoyed by both casual fans and die-hard racing enthusiasts alike. To make the most of your visit, it’s important to plan ahead and take advantage of everything the speedway has to offer.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Bristol Motor Speedway experience:
Explore the Speedway
There’s more to Bristol Motor Speedway than just the track. Take some time to explore the grounds and check out the fan zone, where you’ll find food vendors, merchandise stands, and interactive exhibits. You can also visit the Speedway World of Racing Museum, which is located on the property.
Choose the Right Seating
Choosing the right seat can make a big difference in your race day experience. Consider factors such as budget, comfort, and sightlines when selecting your seats. If you want to be close to the action, consider seats in the infield or near the start/finish line. If you’re on a budget, you can still enjoy the race from the backstretch, where you’ll find more affordable options.
Take Advantage of Fan Amenities
- Pit Passes: If you want to get up close and personal with the cars and drivers, consider purchasing a pit pass.
- Scanner Rentals: Rent a scanner to listen in on the drivers and pit crews during the race.
- FanVision Rentals: Rent a FanVision device to keep up with the race and watch replays from multiple camera angles.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Bristol Motor Speedway experience is one to remember. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned veteran, there’s always something new to discover at this iconic track.
Tips for Making the Most of Your Bristol Motor Speedway Tickets
If you’re planning to attend a race at Bristol Motor Speedway, you want to make sure you get the most out of your experience. Here are some tips to help you do just that.
Arrive Early: To avoid traffic and get the best parking spots, it’s best to arrive at the track at least a couple of hours before the race starts.
Explore the Track:
- Take a Tour: Before the race, take a tour of the track to learn more about its history and get a behind-the-scenes look at the facilities.
- Visit the Fan Zone: The Fan Zone is a great place to check out merchandise and get autographs from drivers and other racing personalities.
Bring the Right Gear:
Protect Your Ears: Races can be loud, so make sure to bring earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones to protect your hearing. Also, wear comfortable shoes and clothing, and bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
By following these tips, you can make the most of your Bristol Motor Speedway experience and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sections are available for tickets at Bristol Motor Speedway?
If you’re looking for a ticket at Bristol Motor Speedway, you’ll be pleased to know that there are a variety of seating sections to choose from. These include the Allison Grandstand, the Earnhardt Terrace, and the Wallace Tower. Depending on the section you choose, you’ll have different views of the track and different amenities available to you.
Are there any discounts available for Bristol Motor Speedway tickets?
Yes! Bristol Motor Speedway offers discounts on tickets for certain groups, such as military personnel and college students. There are also often promotional deals available, such as buy-one-get-one-free offers. Keep an eye on the official Bristol Motor Speedway website for the latest information on discounts and deals.
What’s the best way to get to Bristol Motor Speedway?
The easiest way to get to Bristol Motor Speedway is to drive. If you’re coming from out of town, you can fly into nearby airports in Knoxville, TN, or Asheville, NC, and rent a car. There are also shuttle services available from some hotels in the area. However you choose to get there, be sure to leave plenty of time to account for traffic and parking.
What should I bring with me to Bristol Motor Speedway?
When attending a race at Bristol Motor Speedway, it’s important to bring along some essentials. Sunscreen and earplugs are a must, as the sun can be intense and the noise level can be quite high. You may also want to bring a hat and sunglasses, as well as binoculars to get a closer look at the action. And don’t forget to bring cash or a credit card for food, drinks, and souvenirs!