If you’re reading this, I assume you’re either a speedway enthusiast or an avid player who loves the thrill of the race and the camaraderie of the pits. Either way, you’re in the right place! In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of combining multiple card sets to create a single mega-pack for the ultimate gaming experience. We’ll also discuss where to buy and how much to spend, so you can optimize your wallet’s health and maximize your gaming pleasure.
The Many Advantages Of Combining Card Sets
As a dedicated speedway player who loves the thrill of the race and the high-stress environment of the pits, you’ll appreciate the advantages of combining your card sets for maximum enjoyment. Here’s a short list:
- A larger card inventory – The more cards you have, the more options you have for creating winning configurations
- A higher chance of hitting a winning combination – The more cards you have, the more chances there are to win
- Improved accuracy of the game – With more cards to choose from, you have a better chance of choosing the right combinations to form winning configurations
- Enhanced reliability – Having more cards to choose from increases the chances of getting at least one that you can use in a winning combination
- A more authentic experience – Board games and computer simulations don’t have the same atmosphere as a real-life race, and the experience is more enjoyable when you have actual physical cards to deal with
- Fewer shuffles and draws – Since your cards are already pre-sorted, you won’t have to resort to randomly chosen hands to make up for a bad shuffle or draw
- An opportunity to explore alternative strategies – When you have more cards to choose from, you have the opportunity to explore different strategies and ways of playing the game
- An opportunity to add more cards to your collection – When you’re done exploring, you can add more cards to your collection by purchasing a booster pack or by winning a card from another player
Where Do I Buy My Cards?
Nowadays, speedway racing games are fairly easy to find; most gamers prefer to shop online rather than look for bargains in local bookstores. Even so, it’s still preferable to buy from a reliable and reputable source rather than a sketchy store that doesn’t have the best return policies. With that in mind, here are our top tips for finding the best online deals:
- Browse the internet for discount coupons and special offers – Many stores offer special discounts for things such as student discounts, senior citizen discounts, and even family discounts. You should never pay full price for any item, especially a deck of cards!
- Compare prices and consider the buying options – When you’re looking at a variety of decks from various manufacturers, it’s important to compare prices and options rather than just focusing on the sale price. For example, the Shanghai Dragons (a Chinese football team) offer quite a decent deal if you buy four decks for the same price as one from a smaller company or individual seller.
- Be selective about the stores you deal with – It’s always better to deal with reputable and established companies rather than some online store that pops up overnight and is difficult to reach for support if you have a problem. If you do have a problem, the last thing you want to do is jeopardize your relationship with the company by making them aware of your concerns through any form of communication — emails, social media, etc.
- Avoid the middlemen – If you want to save money, it’s better to purchase your deck directly from the company or individual that makes them rather than going through a middleman. Middlemen take a cut out of your savings, and at the end of the day, you’re better off working with a company you trust.
How Much Do I Spend?
The price of a deck of cards varies from company to company and region to region, so it’s important that you check the current street price before making any purchase. Here’s a rough guide to ballpark figures:
- Deck for the iOS – $9.99
- Deck for Android – $11.99
- Deck for Windows – $14.99
- Etc. – Variable
The price can vary even more depending on the number and type of cards you want. If you’re looking for a complete sport package that includes everything you need to enjoy the game, you can expect to pay at least $50 for a brand new deck. If you’re on a tight budget and don’t want to spend too much, it’s always better to buy cheaper decks and pay a little bit extra for shipping and handling (about $20 on average). Don’t worry, as we mentioned above, you’re not losing money in any way by buying cheaper decks.
It’s also important to keep in mind that the price of cards will vary based on the number of decks you want. If you’d like to play with a friend, you can share a deck for $1 less (plus shipping and handling).
When Should I Play And How?
For optimum performance, it’s recommended that you play with groups of 3-4 players for best results. Due to the nature of the game, it’s also best to play during the day and away from direct sunlight. However, for pure novelty factor, there’s nothing like playing at night when it’s dark outside – the suspense of playing against a different player each turn feels great!
If you want to maximize your gaming experience while minimizing your costs, it’s recommended that you play during the day and away from direct sunlight. You can also play with friends or family members if you want to add some extra fun!
Deck building is also a great way to pass the time – instead of playing against the clock and trying to devise a winning combination as fast as possible, you can sit back and enjoy the creative process of putting together a team of cars to take down your opponents.
If you’re new to deckbuilding games or just want to try something different, check out these awesome racing games by Board Games America for iOS and Android. Be sure to stay updated with the latest news and community updates by following them on Twitter and Facebook.