If you’re reading this, I assume that you’re either a car enthusiast or a professional race-driver. Perhaps, you’re even a bit of both! One of the things that draws us to your site is the fact that you often write about the things that you love most in life: cars and racing. This article is going to tell you about yet another way to play with your precious metal, but this time in a way that’s a little different. It’s called Speedway Gas Pay With Points and it’s a game that was created with the intention of bringing back the fun of racing while also providing a new way of playing with your cards.
Why Are Points Important In This Game?
If you’ve been playing any form of poker (or even watched the Food Network’s Poker After Hours) then you’ll know that points are important in that game. In Speedway Gas Pay With Points, points are just as important because without them, you won’t be able to perform some of the maneuvers that will be required in order to finish first. As a result, the point’s system serves as a great reminder of what is truly important in life: family, friends, and your health. All of these things can be measured on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, so if you’re feeling that life is treating you a little unfairly, let’s get back on track and earn those sweet, sweet points!
How Do I Play?
Getting to the fun stuff now! To begin with, you’ll need to create an account with the website. It’s easy and you’ll soon be on your way to engaging with other users and sharing exciting news such as your recent big win or a funny story about your adventures in racing. When you click on my profile, you’ll be taken to my Speedway Gas info where you can find out more about me. This is also the place where you can access my Facebook page if you’re interested in staying in touch with me or with the other admins of the site. Once you’ve created your account and are happy with it, you’ll be taken to your dashboard. Here, you can find a variety of ways in which you can play, including:
- Daily Drawing-The aim of this game is to earn as many points as possible by completing different tasks. For each task that you complete, you’ll be awarded a certain number of points. The more you play, the higher your earnings will be. (You can also choose to play for real money here if you’re a verified member.)
- Basket Bet-The idea behind this game is that you’ll make a prediction about which car will finish first, second, and third in a race. If your prediction is correct, you’ll win. If it’s incorrect, then you’ll lose. You’ll be able to make predictions about up to three races at a time. After each race, you’ll see your points tally and a short message from the admin. (You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member.)
- Triple Draw-This game is similar to Daily Drawing in the sense that you’ll be making predictions about races. However, instead of one race, your three predictions will be used to determine the outcome of a three-race showdown. (You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member.)
- Poker Game-For those who remember playing Poker After Hours, you’ll recognize this game as it is pretty much the same thing. You’ll be dealt five cards and, based on how they are arranged, you’ll have to make a decision about whether or not to put them all in the pot. If you choose to play, your money will be on the table and the fun will begin. You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member using a credit card.
- Triple Chance-This game is exactly what it says on the tin. You’ll be given three chances to predict the winner of a race. If you get all three right, you’ll win. If you get two out of three right, you’ll win too. If you get one right, you’ll win automatically.
- The Chase-The aim of this game is to be the first to reach a certain score by completing different tasks. You’ll be given three lifelines (represented by a helicopter, an airplane, and a bus) that you can use to travel back in time to retrace your steps. Along the way, you’ll come across tasks and mini-games that will test your reflexes and memory. If you get three out of four right, you’ll be able to continue on your merry way. If you get two or fewer right, however, you’ll have to start all over again. (You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member.)
- Ghost Rider-In this game, you’ll be playing as a driver who is dressed in a ghost-rider outfit. Your main objective is to travel back in time and scare off the zombies who are trying to eat the cars of the dead. Along the way, you’ll be faced with various obstacles that will test your reflexes and cause you to lose some time. You’ll receive points for every zombie that you scare and for every car that you save. (You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member using a credit card.)
- Car Collecting-This game is exactly like Burger King’s Game of Life where you have to purchase and maintain a collection of cars. You’ll have to decide which type of car you want to focus on (i.e., sports cars, muscle cars, or whatever) and then set a budget. Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be given the option of playing with real money or with fun money (i.e., money that the site’s creators have given you.)
- Triple Threat-This is probably the most popular of all the games here because it combines a variety of the other games’ mechanics into one. You’ll be dealt four cards (a type of poker hand) and, based on how they are arranged, you’ll have to decide whether or not to put them all in the pot. If you choose to play, your money will be on the table and the fun will begin. You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member using a credit card.
- Hold ‘Em-This game is the classic poker game turned into a race against time. In this game, you’ll be dealt five cards (two down and three up cards) and, based on how they are arranged, you’ll have to choose whether or not to put them in the pot. If you choose to play, your money will be on the table and the fun will begin. You can choose to play with real money here if you’re a verified member using a credit card.
- Cyber Race-Cyber Race is a racing game that’s quite similar to Need for Speed. You’ll be racing against other users in an effort to be the first to cross the finish line and win. You’ll be able to choose classes such as motorcycles, cars, boats, and airplanes and will have to decide which one you want to focus on. Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be given the option of playing with real money or with fun money (i.e., money that the site’s creators have given you.) In addition to the aforementioned games, you’ll also be able to find a variety of other games and activities on the site, such as the popular Hidden Object games or the opportunity to practice math skills.
The Benefits Of Playing
Even if you’re not into cars or racing, you can still enjoy playing in these games. The fact that you have to make decisions that affect your overall well-being is a great way of teaching you to be more mindful. Additionally, the point’s systems in all of these games serve as great motivation for you to perform better. One of the many reasons why this game is different from other poker sites is that you’ll always be learning and improving your skills. Even if you feel like you’re doing quite well, you’ll never stop finding new ways to better your game and make more money. (Last but not least, the forums on this site are a great place to ask questions and get advice from fellow gamers and experienced users. You’re bound to find someone who can help you out!)
Hopefully, you’ve found this article to be interesting and now have a better understanding of what Speedway Gas Pay With Points is all about. As for me, I’m quite happy that the site’s creators decided to explore the world of online poker as a way to keep things fresh and unique. From what I’ve seen, they certainly succeeded in doing so and I recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a new way to enjoy themselves! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to attend to…